Also Read
Have a unique coin idea that you want to transform into a professional 3D model?
I specialize in creating custom 3D commemorative coins, challenge coins, medallions, tokens, souvenirs, and collectible coin designs based on your artwork, sketches, logos, or reference images. Every design is modeled as a clean, production-ready STEP file, suitable for CNC machining, metal casting, engraving, molding, and 3D printing.
Whether you need a single prototype or a complete production-ready CAD model, I can help bring your concept to life.
Professional Custom Coin Modeling
The examples below demonstrate the type of detailed relief work I create for clients.
- Architectural landmark coins
- Castle and historical monument designs
- Nature-themed coins with leaves, fruits, and textured surfaces
- Company logo medallions
- Personalized gifts
- Religious and cultural coins
- Award medals
- Anniversary and commemorative coins
Every project is created using professional CAD software to ensure clean geometry and manufacturing accuracy.
What I Can Customize
Every client has different manufacturing requirements, so I can customize almost every aspect of the design, including:
- Coin diameter (30 mm to 200+ mm)
- Thickness
- Circular, square, hexagonal, oval, or completely custom shapes
- Raised or recessed relief
- Single-sided or double-sided engraving
- High-detail artwork conversion
- Borders and decorative frames
- Custom text and fonts
- Logos and branding
- Fine textures and patterns
- Edge styles (plain, rope, ridged, decorative)
File Formats Delivered
Depending on your manufacturing process, I can provide:
- STEP (.step/.stp)
- STL
- SolidWorks Part (.SLDPRT)
- Parasolid (.x_t)
- IGES
- OBJ (if required)
- DXF for laser engraving (when applicable)
Manufacturing Applications
These CAD models are suitable for:
- CNC machining
- Metal casting
- Coin minting
- Jewelry manufacturing
- Mold making
- Resin casting
- Vacuum casting
- 3D printing
- Laser engraving
- CNC engraving
My Design Process
- Receive your logo, sketch, photograph, or concept.
- Convert the artwork into a manufacturable CAD design.
- Create detailed 3D relief geometry.
- Optimize the model for manufacturing.
- Deliver clean CAD files ready for production.
Why Choose My Service?
✔ Professional mechanical CAD experience
✔ Clean parametric CAD models
✔ Manufacturing-ready geometry
✔ High-quality surface detailing
✔ Fast turnaround
✔ Customized dimensions and shapes
✔ Support for revisions
Ideal for
- Coin manufacturers
- Product designers
- Gift companies
- Museums
- Tourist souvenir businesses
- Corporate branding
- Event organizers
- Kickstarter projects
- Hobby collectors
- 3D printing enthusiasts
Need a Custom Coin?
If you have an image, logo, sketch, or even just an idea, I can convert it into a detailed 3D STEP model that is ready for manufacturing.
No matter whether your project requires a simple engraved token or an intricate relief coin with architectural details, I can customize the size, thickness, shape, border style, relief depth, and overall appearance to match your exact requirements.
Let's turn your concept into a professional manufacturing-ready 3D model.









Comments