Also Read
Have a logo, badge, medallion, challenge coin, or artwork that you'd like to turn into a professional 3D model?
At CADWORKER247, I specialize in converting 2D images, logos, sketches, and reference photos into high-quality 3D CAD models that are ready for 3D printing, CNC machining, laser engraving, mold making, and manufacturing.
Whether you're an individual, business, sports club, or product manufacturer, I can create a custom 3D model tailored to your exact specifications.
Professional Image-to-3D Modeling Service
Using industry-leading CAD software such as Fusion 360, I recreate your artwork as an accurate, clean, and production-ready 3D model.
From simple embossed logos to highly detailed commemorative coins and medallions, every model is built with precision and attention to detail.
What I Can Create
✔ Challenge Coins
✔ Commemorative Coins
✔ Sports Medals
✔ Club Tokens
✔ Company Logo Medallions
✔ Memorial Coins
✔ Custom Badges
✔ Keychains
✔ Name Plates
✔ Embossed Logos
✔ Decorative Plaques
✔ Wall Art
✔ Award Medals
✔ Souvenir Coins
✔ 3D Relief Models
Customizations Available
Every project is completely customized based on your requirements.
I can modify:
- Coin diameter
- Thickness
- Shape (Round, Square, Oval, Hexagon or Custom)
- Raised or recessed artwork
-
Single-sided or double-sided engraving
- Custom text and fonts
- Borders and decorative patterns
- Surface textures
- Relief depth
- Edge styles
- Manufacturing tolerances
File Formats You Will Receive
Depending on your manufacturing needs, I can deliver:
- STEP (.STEP / .STP)
- STL
- 3MF
- SolidWorks (.SLDPRT)
- Parasolid (.X_T)
- IGES
- OBJ
- DXF (for engraving and machining)
These files are compatible with most CAD software, slicers, CNC machines, and manufacturing workflows.
Suitable For
My models are ideal for:
- 3D Printing
- CNC Machining
- Coin Minting
- Metal Casting
- Resin Printing
- Jewelry Manufacturing
- Mold Design
- Laser Engraving
- Product Prototyping
- Corporate Branding
My Workflow
Step 1 – Share Your Design
Send me your logo, image, sketch, AI-generated artwork, or even a hand-drawn concept.
Step 2 – CAD Modeling
I recreate your design as a fully editable and manufacturable 3D model using SolidWorks.
Step 3 – Review
You'll receive preview images for approval before the final files are delivered.
Step 4 – Final Delivery
After approval, I provide the requested CAD files in your preferred formats.
Why Choose CADWORKER247?
✅ Professional Mechanical Engineer
✅ Years of CAD Design Experience
✅ High-Quality Surface Detailing
✅ Manufacturing-Ready Models
✅ Fast Turnaround
✅ Unlimited Design Customization
✅ Excellent Communication
✅ Support Even After Delivery
Perfect for Businesses and Creators
Whether you're launching a new product, creating promotional merchandise, designing a collectible coin, or preparing a model for manufacturing, I can help transform your concept into a high-quality 3D CAD model.
From a simple logo to an intricate relief design, I ensure every detail is accurately modeled and optimized for your chosen production method.
Ready to Bring Your Idea to Life?
If you have an image, logo, sketch, or reference photo, I can convert it into a professional 3D printable 3MF, STL, STEP, or SolidWorks model.
Simply send your artwork, and I'll create a custom model tailored to your exact size, shape, and manufacturing requirements.
Let's turn your vision into a production-ready 3D design!











Comments